Printed from: www.grandmotherskitchen.net
Makes: 16 small servings
2 cups whipped cream
1 (540ml) can Cherry pie filling
1 (398 ml) can Dole crush pineapple, well drained
2 cups mini marshmallows, we used Dandies non GMO natural ingredients brand
1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
1. Have ready your whipping cream.
2. Combine pie filling and pineapple together in a large bowl.
3. Fold in the whipped cream.
4. Fold in the marshmallows and chopped pecans.
5. Serve into fun serving dishes and garnish with maraschino cherries.
6. Refrigerate an hour before serving.