Printed from: www.grandmotherskitchen.net
1 - 1.5 cups large oat flakes
1 cup chocolate chips
Optional: shredded coconut, nuts, sunflower seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or use a silicone baking mat.
3. Mash bananas in a bowl. At this point you can measure how much banana there is in cups, and then add double the amount of oats.
4. Mix in oats and chocolate chips.
5. Use a spoon or cookie scoop to drop about a teaspoon of batter onto lined baking tray.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
7. Remove and let cool before serving.
8. Store in an airtight container in the fridge or on the counter.