Printed from: www.grandmotherskitchen.net
Creamy Cashew Salad Dressing - Makes 8 tablespoons
3/4 cup raw cashews, soaked in water overnight
1/4 cup grapeseed oil
2 Tablespoons pure Maple Syrup
2 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
Salad Making for ONE serving
2 large leafs of lettuce
1/2 cup raw broccoli chopped quite small
1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
6 cherry sized tomatoes, cut in halves
8 green seedless grapes, cut in halves
1 teaspoon parsley, part chopped, part leafy for garnish
*Use 2 Tablespoons of the Creamy Cashew Dressing for One Serving
1. Soak the raw cashews in water overnight.
2. Drain the cashews. Add the grapeseed oil, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper and cashews to the blender. The Magic Bullet Blender is a perfect size for making salad dressings if you have one. Blend until smooth then transfer to a container with a lid. Small canning jars work nicely.
3. Prepare all the vegetables, be sure they are all washed and dried.
4. Cut the broccoli into small pieces. Cut the tomatoes and grapes into halves. Chop the parsley.
5. Make the salad directly onto your serving dish. Start by tearing the lettuce leaves into bite sized portion with your fingertips. Place all the remaining ingredients on top.
6. Spoon 2 tablespoons of dressing onto each portion this size. Serve right away.
Return to this Creamy Cashew Vegan Broccoli Salad recipe or check out more recipes at Grandmother's Kitchen